Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kaw Valley Fiber Guild

I was so excited to go to the Kaw Valley Fiber Guild, but also quite apprehensive, because there was so little information on the Internet. The only thing I found was a posting on ljworld.com saying that there was a meeting tonight (July 21) at the Lawrence Parks and Rec Community Building.

I hemmed and hawed about it, and with some encouragement from my husband, decided to go to the guild meeting.

However, I got to the community building, and there was no meeting. The guy at the desk said there was nothing like that on the calendar. I went back to my car, and looked it up on my phone... then went back into the community building and wandered around... but there was no one.

I was so disappointed.

I will try to contact the fiber guild somehow. And maybe go to the Kansas City Weavers Guild instead... but it's on Thursday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment